With a CAGR of 19.9%, India is expected to hold the first place in B2C eCommerce development, between 2018 and 2022. (Source: Statista)
When it comes to top eCommerce development companies, India is one of the preferred choices for start-ups, medium, and large-sized businesses all across the globe.
If you have a retail business and are looking to create an effective eCommerce website, then it can be really difficult for you. Finding the right eCommerce development service provider for your growing business is not an easy task.
Keeping in mind the demand of today’s entrepreneurs, SoftwareFirms is here to help you find the best web development company for your online business needs.
In this blog, we will discuss the top 10 eCommerce development companies in India along with some other important factors that will enable you to find the right development partner for your enterprise.
A Brief About Ecommerce Trends
E-commerce has significantly transformed the retail industry in the past some years. It has evolved with emerging trends, such as online shopping, mobile commerce, social media, artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR).
All these concepts have well contributed to the growth of eCommerce while playing a crucial role in creating better customer experiences.
The impact of COVID-19 on eCommerce is really big and the demand for online products and services is increasing because of this. Most customers prefer to buy online as it is convenient, safe, and time-saving.
As the world of eCommerce is becoming competitive day-by-day, retail businesses have to adopt these trends to stay ahead in the marketplace. By understanding and adopting eCommerce trends in a timely manner, you can ensure the growth & success of your business in the future.
Why Ecommerce Projects Fail – Some Key Reasons
Before starting your eCommerce business, you must understand why most eCommerce startups fail. And there are various factors that can affect your online business. Some of the common reasons for E-Commerce failures include:
- Poor Business Planning – You have to perform proper planning before starting your eCommerce business. A proper business model along with the right marketing strategy is the key to the success of any online business.
- Inappropriate Website – Ecommerce business is nothing without an appropriate website. Your website should be user-friendly, fast, efficient, and attractive so that it gives a better experience to consumers.
- Site Not Optimized for SEO – It’s truly important to do SEO for your e-commerce site. It’s a great way to promote your online business. If your website is SEO-friendly, customers can easily find it through Google.
- Weak UI & UX Design – One of the essential features of an online business is the proper UI and UX design. Your user interface design should be simple and comfortable so that customers can easily visit your site. Moreover, keep up with a mobile-friendly UX design because most consumers use smartphones to buy online.
- Growing Competition – The eCommerce marketplace is highly competitive and it’s truly important for eCommerce businesses to give better service. Also, it’s more effective to determine your niche to stand out in this competitive landscape.
Tips to Choose The Right Ecommerce Development Company
How to choose the right eCommerce development company for your retail business? Though it’s an important question, it is overlooked by most entrepreneurs. Listed below are the tips that will help you find the best suitable eCommerce partner.
1. Pick Right Development Frameworks – Know the appropriate development frameworks or technologies for your e-commerce websites based on your unique requirements. By this approach, you can ensure better usability and efficient functionality of your site.
Magento, OpenCart, and Shopify are a few major development frameworks. You can also go for custom development with PHP, Python, Java, and .NET. Further, ask developers whether they incorporate the latest trends and technology in the development phase.
2. Company Portfolio and Experience – Company-portfolio gives a way to learn about a company’s skills and efficiency. By this way, you can have an idea of the company’s know-how of designing websites for a particular niche.
It is the experience that makes a development company proficient in its work. Hence you should choose one with good experience – it will save your time and effort while meeting your business challenges effectively.
3. Check with Reviews and Feedback – Reviews and testimonials on trusted sites are the best way to know the credibility of an eCommerce development company. Clients share their experiences with the company and speak about its technical expertise, process, delivery, and so on. It’s a perfect approach to select the right development company
Moreover, you can also go with other criteria such as Google ranking and online presence for selecting the best fit for your eCommerce project.
List of Top 10 Ecommerce Development Companies of India
Want to know the best eCommerce development companies in India? Which development platforms do they use? Do they follow the latest trends in the market?
Here is the list of top 10 eCommerce solution companies that can be perfect for the growth of your online business.
1. PixelCrayons – Based in New Delhi, India, PixelCrayons is an award-winning software and app development company. The company offers innovative e-commerce services and mobile app development solutions for start-ups, ISVs, and large-scale industries.
With over 500+ employees, the company is appreciated for its excellent performance and on-time project delivery. Since 2004, it has provided quality services to 6800+ customers in 38+ countries. Also, the company works on all major eCommerce development frameworks.
2. ValueCoders – With over 15 years of experience in web development, ValueCoders is an offshore IT outsourcing firm that provides excellent eCommerce development services to clients across the globe.
Located in India, it’s one of the fastest-growing eCommerce development companies working with major platforms like Magento, OpenCart, Shopify, and more. Combining domain knowledge, technological expertise, and proven methodologies, the company brings value-driven solutions to businesses.
3. Mobikasa – Founded in 2010, Mobikasa is a major mobile app and web development company located in New Delhi. With an experienced team of designers, engineers, and developers, the company creates unique eCommerce solutions for every business.
Offering a broad line of services, Mobikasa works with various eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop, etc. along with custom design.
4. Emizen Tech – Emizen Tech is a top-rated website and mobile development company with a sound global presence in the United Kingdom and Singapore. Using innovative technologies such as Laravel, Zend, WordPress/woo-commerce, and Magento, its certified developers create stunning websites for businesses.
Emizen Tech is delivering an array of quality services to empower your growing business. Its customized IT services are designed to suit your specific needs.
5. Iflexion – For over 2 decades, Iflexion has been offering innovative web & mobile app solutions to businesses worldwide. It helps industries to optimize their online business processes through its tailored solutions.
With more than 850 IT professionals, the company provides full-feature eCommerce solutions to startups as well as large enterprises. It offers custom web application development, mobile app development services, and enterprise software development.
6. Brainvire Infotech Inc – Founded in 2000 in Mumbai, Brainvire Infotech Inc has transformed businesses with IT innovations. It has worked with some of the major clients, which include Entrepreneur.com, FreshDirect, Landmark group, and more.
The company creates perfect e-commerce solutions for retail businesses to streamline their processes of e-commerce. Its core expertise lies in Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cloud Computing, and Blockchain.
7. Zibtek – Based in Bengaluru, India, Zibtek is one of the leading software development firms that use agile methodologies to provide cutting-edge software solutions. It has over 250 experienced engineers, developers, and technology professionals who serve clients with the best development services.
Zibtek services include E-Commerce, Application Development, Web Development, Full Stack Development, and so on. It offers reliable eCommerce development services for manufacturing, retail, wholesale, and so on.
8. Sparx IT Solutions – Based in India, Sparx IT Solutions is a leading web and mobile app development company. It has gained repeated recognition from clients for its brilliant eCommerce services.
Using the latest technologies, the company builds user-friendly and engaging eCommerce sites for diverse business sectors. It renders services of eCommerce App Development, B2C & B2B Marketplaces, Multi-Store eCommerce Development, etc.
9. FATbit Technologies – FATbit Technologies is a Mohali, India based mobile app and software development company that has served more than 5000 clients globally. Since 2004, it has been delivering excellent digital services and solutions for startups and enterprises.
With advanced technologies and trends, FATbit helps in digitalizing the business processes through its value-based services. It offers optimal e-commerce solutions for businesses with the most powerful features.
10. SynapseIndia – Founded in 2000, SynapseIndia delivers effective information technology solutions to businesses. As a major eCommerce development company, it provides quality solutions to all sizes of businesses to effectively manage their online processes.
Ecommerce development services of SynapseIndia are trusted by many online retailers from the USA, UK, and other European countries. The company specializes in Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, and other advanced eCommerce solutions.
In terms of sales per year, eCommerce is expected to generate $4.5 trillion by the year 2021. And it is expected that online buyers will reach 2.05 billion in 2020, worldwide.
There are many local and foreign companies in the eCommerce market. And the competition is really tough. Amazon, Flipkart, Home Depot, and eBay are some of the top eCommerce companies, globally.
Effective eCommerce development is crucial in the evolving modern business world. And the demand for eCommerce development is also increasing at a good pace.
If you are also looking to create a perfect eCommerce site for your business, then you can hire any of the above-mentioned companies as per your preferences.
The above-listed leading companies in India can provide you with profitable eCommerce solutions. They strive to meet the changing needs of small to large retail companies while making online business easier.
Be it customization, improved integration, or enhanced user experience, these eCommerce development firms add value to your business through their unrivaled services.