Passionate about writing for technologies and businesses? Here is your chance to inspire the world with your blogs.
Do you wish to contribute your article on SoftwareFirms?
If you are interested in doing so, here are a few things to remember before writing a guest post for us:
- Articles should be a minimum of 1500 to 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles.
- We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the SoftwareFirms audience.
- SoftwareFirms respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit.
- The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it.
- If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot and also create a featured image for the blog size should be 1200*628.
- If you are a video blogger, give us videos also. We will be upload on the SoftwareFirms Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email.
- Provide Infographic and video related to the article.
- We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from SoftwareFirms.
- Also, by submitting a post to SoftwareFirms, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments.
- This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
- Guest posting at SoftwareFirms In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
- Will, there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
- If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & we will submit your post from the SoftwareFirms dashboard.
Email: [email protected]