Passionate about writing for technologies and businesses? Here is your chance to let the world inspire by your blogs.
If you want to contribute an article on SoftwareFirms?
A few things to remember before writing a guest post for us:
- Articles should be a minimum of 1500 to 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles.
- We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the SoftwareFirms audience.
- SoftwareFirms respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit.
- The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it.
- If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot and also create feature image for blog size should be 1200*628.
- If you are a video blogger, give us videos also. We will be upload on SoftwareFirms Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email.
- Provide Infographic and video related to the article.
- We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from SoftwareFirms.
- Also, by submitting a post to SoftwareFirms, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments.
- This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
- Guest posting at SoftwareFirms In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
- Will, there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
- If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & we will submit your post from SoftwareFirms dashboard.